Saturday, May 31, 2014

100 happy days: days 11-20

Here are days 11-20 of my 100 happy days!












Day 11:  bonding.
Day 12: gathering cookie recipes.
Day 13: one of my best friends getting married.
Day 14: baby meeting.*
Day 15: voting.
Day 16: fun colors and prints.
Day 17: folding towels. I wish ironing was as easy.
Day 18: a baby that would rather watch Repo Men than sleep.
Day 19: my latest addiction.
Day 20: birthday dinner, followed by a movie.**
 
 * I'm in a closed Facebook group with 24 other women who were all due in January. This was the second time we met up!
** My birthday tradition is to have dinner at our favorite Greek place and then go to the movies. Now that we have Elliot, we decided to stay home and cook some yummy food ourselves. Afterwards, we watched The Monuments Men. Good times!

No comments :

Post a Comment