Friday, June 6, 2014

Sofie & Arnaud, sitting in a tree

One of my best friends, Sofie, got married to her high school sweetheart two weeks ago. I am so so so happy and excited for them. Married life is wonderful and she deserves to be the happiest she can possibly be! (Married life is also a struggle sometimes, but I'll let her figure that out for herself, haha!)

Since she was my maid of honor at my wedding, I got to be hers (or I guess I'm her matron of honor, haha) now! I was a little stressed out, scared that I'd write my name down in the wrong place or something, but I managed! There was a lovely reception afterwards at which Joke took some pictures of Klaas, Elliot and I as a family (our first every family photoshoot!), but those are for another post. This is one all about Sofie and Arnaud.

Here are some of the pictures Klaas took.



 Sofie and Arnaud with their godbabies. This is so them in about 5 years' time. *nudge nudge wink*



Sofie and I with Tabitha, her other maid of honor.

No comments :

Post a Comment