Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week 25

It's crazy to think that there's only 2 weeks left until I start my third - and last! - trimester.


Nothing much to report this week. I'm done with the formalities list, I've slowly but steadily been working on our registry again, I ordered the diapers (which I'm really excited about!) and I finally found a winter coat that will accommodate my (future) huge belly at an outlet sale today.

The hospital we'll be staying at when the baby is born (yikes!) is organizing a tour on Saturday, so that's definitely on the agenda for next weekend. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm kind of dreading having to actually check out the delivery room in advance. Maybe it's better not knowing exactly where all the action will take place, you know?

1 comment :

  1. As long as there isn't a screaming woman in the delivery room, you'll be fine ;)

    ReplyDelete