Monday, September 23, 2013

Taking stock

Random blurry picture of Juul riding his invisible bike.

Making: our house easier to clean.
Cooking: nothing.
Drinking: water.
Reading: Hanna's Daughters by Marianne Fredriksson. I'm not really into it yet, though.
Wanting: a nicer house.
Looking: forward to winter.
Playing: nothing.
Wasting: time. I should be prepping for my job interview tomorrow.
Sewing: absolutely nothing.
Wishing: I had a job.
Enjoying: having a lot of time to myself.
Waiting: until 3.30 pm so I can go pick up Klaas from work.
Liking: watching the entire first season of Under the Dome in only a week.
Wondering: what our baby will be like.
Loving: Klaas, our bun, my family and my friends.
Hoping: that one day I'll find a job I actually love.
Marveling: at the kicks in my belly. They get stronger every week.
Needing: another sandwich.
Smelling: an apple cinnamon scented candle
Wearing: jeans, a top and a sweater.
Following: a lot of cool people on Instagram.
Noticing: that the older I get, the faster time seems to fly by.
Knowing: that it's really hard to keep a house tidy at all times.
Thinking: about a new TV cabinet.
Bookmarking: websites about breastfeeding.
Opening: the fridge, looking for cheese and jam.
Giggling: about Juul lying on the floor like a seal again.
Feeling: extremely tired. 5.45 am is way too early.

Inspired by this post and this post.

4 comments :

  1. Ik ben deze de laatste dagen al vaker tegen gekomen! Super leuke post. Jammer hé, dat je huis zichzelf niet opruimt! Ik heb ook naar Under The Dome gekeken, maar moet de laatste twee afleveringen nog inhalen. Ik ben ondertussen namelijk ook Lost en Revenge aan het volgen en het werd me allemaal wat veel haha!

    Ik ben trouwens op je blog terechtgekomen door door te klikken op een link denk ik! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that good pictures of our dogs and you choose to show the blurry one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maar die heb ik waarschijnlijk allemaal al eens gepost. :) Wel niet zeker.

      Daarbij, ik wou graag deze foto eens gebruiken, want ik vind die echt grappig.

      Delete