Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week 15

I think the pregnant belly has kicked in a few days ago!
How I've been feeling this past week: I've had a lot of day-long headaches and my pelvis has continued to make it hard for me to sleep. Luckily I've found that sleeping on my back with the breastfeeding pillow tucked under my knees helps a great deal (too bad that in a few weeks' time I won't be allowed to sleep on my back anymore...) and that the headaches are starting to slowly fade away. Fingers crossed, people!

It's hard to believe that I'm already 15 weeks along. In just 5 short weeks, I'll be halfway through my first pregnancy. That sounds like it's still a long time until I hit the 20-week mark, but I remember being 10 weeks along and dying to spread the news. That seems like just yesterday...

2 comments :