Friday, August 23, 2013

Preparing for baby

Last weekend I went shopping with my mom and brother and we ended up going to a toy store because my brother collects Transformers. They had a baby section and I found the stroller and carry cot I'd been searching for! What was even better is that they were the last items that were in stock and so the carry cot was 50% off. Score!

Foggy iPhone picture.
 
We also went to IKEA a while ago and got this dresser that will double as a changing table. We love that it's quite simple but at the same time kind of romantic and elegant. We think it would go nicely in a big girl's/boy's room in the future (we don't have a nursery). We (and by that I mean Klaas, because I was too tired) spent the entire evening assembling it. I did, however, help out putting the drawers together.
 
 
Now that we bought the stroller and dresser, we're pretty much set with the furniture. We still have to sand and restain the crib, but other than that there's nothing we still need. Time to focus on the little items!

5 comments :

  1. Aaaah zalige kast! Zo één wil ik ook voor onze eigen kamer :) Voor de babykamer zal het mss wat te groot zijn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah nice of you to give me the full credit of assembling the dresser, you actually pitched in at the right time to be honest... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supermooie kast! Ik vind trouwens ook wel dat je gelijk hebt hoor dat je nu alles in orde brengt. Zo ga je niet moeten stressen op het einde!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind die kast ook super mooi. Gary & ik hebben daar echt al ontelbare keren naar staan droolen! :)

    ReplyDelete